We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches question

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Beaches question

Hi, if I'm driving up to Kusadasi from the south which section of beach would people recommend as the best?We are family of four, two young kids 6 and 4 and want to avoid driving into the town centre.Know the beaches stretch south towards the national park there.Somewhere with convenient access and couple restaurants for lunch,drinks.And sandy for the kids.

Thanks.

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches question

Hi

I would say Ladies Beach via the D515.

Nice sandy beach with resturants close by.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches question

Thanks technoman!Just checking map there, the D515 seems to become Suleyman Demirel Boulevard at one section.Is Ladies beach at this point or is it further south?

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches question

Hi

Click on the link below.

You will see a white umbrella at the bottom and that is ladies beach. Zoom in for closer view.

http://www.kusadasi.biz/maps/

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches question

Thanks again technoman, sorted.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
156 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches question

hi all,

Can anyone please tell me if this would be doable from the cruise ship port. Looking to spend the day at the beach. Are taxis available?

Thanks,

Bella

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beaches question

Very do able Bella.Plenty of dolmuses go from town to Ladies Beach, its only ten minutes.We ended up driving to Ladies Beach and into the centre from there.Much easier than expected!

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beaches question

Bella yes very easy, in the right hand corner of this page in Top Questions you will find a detailed post.

Margaret, the National Park Beach is also Gorgeous and very easy to find as well.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beaches question

I know Gibson, we've been there since aswell!I'd go again, but during the week, not at the weekend when it seemed like the entire population of Turkey had turned up!Biblical it was!

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beaches question

ha ha very true, i have never before seen so many hammocks, rugs, picnic baskets and deck chairs all in the one place. But what an atmosphere, we ate at the little restuarant and soaked up the atmosphere, now we do through the week.

10. Re: Beaches question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2013, 10:31
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi