We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Topic

Hi please could anyone advise how would we get to soke market where staying at Aqua Fantasy Hotel is Soke market better than Kusadasi

Could anyone tell me if they serve brandy at the Aqua Fantasy

Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets

Hi Brummie girl, to get to Soke Market you need to get the dolmus into centrum and then another dolmus to Soke, Soke market is perhaps the furthest away market form aquafantasy. Soke however has a lot of outlet shops. Selcuk market is closest then the Friday and Wenesday Markets and then Tuesday Market. Aquafantasy will have Brandy but it will be local spirits in the all inclusive, Brandy being one of the local spirits that I think is undrinkable, the gin is good and the vodka, the brandy would only be decent with a mixer, you can get imported spirits but they are expensive, perhaps buy a decent brandy at duty free.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets

Hi Brummiegirl ıf you want to go to Soke first you should go Selcuk dolmus station then you will use dolmus which writes "kusadası-selcuk"then you will be in kusadası and use dolmus which go Soke."It writes Kusadası-Soke"

Kusadasi, Turkey
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Markets

You don't need to go Selcuk dolmus station. There is centrum dolmus from aqua fantasy to kusadasi centrum. If you say to driver " i will go to soke " , i am sure they will help you .

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: Markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 10:17