We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in October

Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in October

Hey, Im coming over in late october and wondering can anyone advise me on what the weather is generally like at this time. Im being told its cold but is cold to a turkish person the same as Ireland cold? I doubt it :) I dont want to bring my winter gear and end up roasting.

Any advice would be great :) Thanks

East Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in October

This is the average.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297972-i1664-k3…

Take something warm for the evening and early morning.

Barbados
Level Contributor
570 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in October

Sorry to jump in on this but just wondering if there would be much rain in Kusadasi at the start of October? Looking for a holiday with lots of sunshine and sunbathing!!

Thanks!

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in October

can be nice for sunbathing 9/10 am till about 4/5 pm but also you will get some days when it will be cloudy and blowey for at least part and rain is likely at least once in a weeks holiday although you can be lucky you can also be unlucky and get 2 or 3 days of rain and thunderstorms especialy near the end of the month

Barbados
Level Contributor
570 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in October

Ok thanks for that Kusadasikid!

Level Contributor
8 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in October

Thanks Guys!! Im presuming it will just be like an Irish summer on a good day then. :)

Cant wait

Level Contributor
347 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in October

October is still very nice and it is nice in November too

so don't worry about the rain, an odd shower but nothing

bad. The rainy season comes later !

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in October

holiday-weather.com/kusadasi/…

8. Re: Weather in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi