We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

London, United...
Level Contributor
494 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

This year I took son and Grandsons (7 & 8) to Ovacik near Olu Deniz - we all had the most totally brilliant time.

Before that I had been to Marmaris (by mistake but discovered Icemeler and went back there a few times).

Liked the beach in Icmeler better than Olu Deniz beaches on the lagoon 'cos we need room to make the mega 4* castles.

So - Very Excited to find out about Kusadasi - looks fantastic - love the look of the beach, the villas and the aquapark - prefer to go to Cornwall for the dolphins (found them over forty years ago - just swim out and there they are).

But, But, But when I look on the forum - it sems so very negative - If you look on the Olu Deniz one everyone can't wait to go back - does anyone love Kusadasi like that???

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

We spent 3 nights in Selcuk while travelling Turkey 07 there was that much to take in round the area we never made it to Kusadasi ..Marmaris / Bodrum /Alanya /Side are all decent mass tourist destinations .Kusadasi the same ....Istanbul / Goreme / Selcuk are my favourate places in Turkey at the moment ....steve

Ireland
Level Contributor
341 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

I'm from Cork but I have a place on Ladies Beach.

Helen

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

yes nice there Helen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtODbDVKrhk

Edited: 27 October 2013, 17:41
London
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

HI

I see you mentioned Jade Beach Club, I am thinking of going there when we arrive in Kusadasi in August. Do you know if its any good?

Ella

Edited: 10 January 2014, 20:23
London
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

HI

I see you mentioned Jade Beach Club, I am thinking of going there when we arrive in Kusadasi in August. Do you know if its any good?

Ella

Edited: 10 January 2014, 20:24
UK
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

Hello

If we stay at the palm wings beach resort are there any bars and restaurants close by?

Thank you

Katie

Level Contributor
347 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

I think this resort is well out of the town so you would have to take a bus or taxi into Kusadasi, plenty of life in town and many great restaurants.

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
28. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

My family bought house in Kusadasi i love kusadasi very very good city.i love turkey

NZ
Level Contributor
1,236 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

It's a love it or hate it sort of place, mainly due to your expectations and likes. The council have hit those who were hassling hard and that has made it a place more comfortable for some. Personally I love it but out of season when it is quiet and gentle, but history is my like so Ephesus and other sites are my draw card.

Edited: 10 February 2014, 18:56
Samos Town, Greece
8 posts
Save Reply
30. Re: Does Anyone LOVE Kusadasi?

Not great, perfect, excellent but nice for holiday.

If you want shopping don't forget to haggling.

In Grand Bazaar and Orient Bazaar all the t-shirt, jeans and shoes shopping are selling fake things but you can buy beautiful real leather jackets and jewelry.

Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi