We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,533 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

Hi,

Going to Bitez this year, and wondered is it possible to do a day trip to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

How long would it be? hoped to visit the market for jeans, any idea what days are best?

Thank you

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

Hi Sunbabe, is there any reason you feel you have to go to Kusadasi for the market? It's just that there is a big market in Bodrum on Tuesday and another big one in Turgetreis on Saturday which are much closer for you to visit. If you really want to go to Kusadasi, there is a bus that goes direct which you can catch at Bodrum bus station. It's about 155km away and will probably take around 3-3.5 hours to get there.

Jak xx

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

As Jakki says Kusadasi is a fair old trek from Bodrum and would involve changing buses unless you have your own car.

There are plenty of markets and shops around Bodtum if that is the main reason for going. I don't think you will find anything different in Kusadasi. Have a look over on the right hand side if this page under Top Wuestions and you will see a link for a page I did telling you they days of all the local markets on the Peninsula.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
569 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

we have a house in kusadasi but prefer the market in turgutries for clothes etc

scotland
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

I agree with ghe others not worth the trip for jeans shopping

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

hi babe,,,we do this reg,,this season doing 3 weeks kus then on to bodrum then on to gumbet for 2 weeks,,you can get a bus, or you could last season,,lol, right throu to kus from bobrum about 2 and a half hours,its about 8 pound one way just going to print the /new e/visa of now,,bye. https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/tour/

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

babe,, just printed the e/visa of no probs easy. https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/tour/

7. Re: How do i get to Kusadasi from Bodrum?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi