We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Uchisar to Urgup -- and back

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
53 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Uchisar to Urgup -- and back

We'll be staying at the Argos hotel in Uchisar on an upcoming trip. While the hotel sounds great, I know the restaurant and bar options in Uchisar are pretty limited. I'd guess our hotel could easily get us a cab (or the equivalent) to Urgup which I've read has some good restaurants.

Just had two questions:

1. Wondered if cabs would be readily available -- and reliable/honest -- in Urgup at night to get us back out to Uchisar.

2. Wanted to know approximately how much a cab fare would likely be between the two towns

3. Ok, apparently, I have 3 questions.... how long does it take to get from Uchisar to Urgup?

Thanks!

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Uchisar to Urgup -- and back

Hi!

I just stayed at the Argos (checking out later today in fact).

While I can't answer the first two questions, the answer to the third is about 10-15 mins depending on traffic.

We decided to rent a car for the three days we were in town from the Nevshir Airport, which worked out to 250 TYL.

2. Re: Getting from Uchisar to Urgup -- and back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 13:16