We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

Berkeley, CA
Level Contributor
611 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

We have an early morning flight, 8:55, from Kayseri on Sun Express. It seems that the shuttles are keyed to Turkish Airlines flights. Will we be able to get a shuttle for our flight, and if so, what time in the morning should we leave.?

We are also thinking of going to Kayseri the night before and staying in a hotel there. Will we be able to get a shuttle if not keyed to a specific flight?

thanks.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

This company shows SunExpress flights for their shuttle - www.rockvalleytravel.com/airporttransfers.php

Berkeley, CA
Level Contributor
611 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

Thanks for your quick reply. I missed this website in my research. Unfortunately, the web site flight info is out of date for both the Turkish and Sun Express flights we will be taking. I'll email them to see what they have to say.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
539 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

There are shuttles to all domestic flights from Kayseri. For your 8.55 flight you'll be picked up from Göreme at about 6.30 (2.5 hrs before departure). Ask your hotel, they usually book shuttles for their customers.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
7,178 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

But be aware that the shuttle must be prebooked

5. Re: Goreme to Kayseri shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 06:15