We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premio Travel Tours

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Premio Travel Tours

We have been offered a very reasonable tour with Premio Travel and wondered if anyone has travelled with this company as the price seems too good to be true.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
241. Re: Premio Travel Tours

Did this tour with them last september, tour £199 each , flights hotels ,breakfasts and entrance to sites were fine very good value, lunch set meals booked with them were expensive (in 1 place twice the price advertised in turkish on the resaurant door) and evening meals also expensive for Turkey. no problem finding evening meals a short walk from hotel but lunch times stopped in places with nothing else easy to find around, you could buy something in the shops the night before to get over this, Balloon flight and dervishers are extra and almost compusory to visit carpet leather and jewellry outlets, but this a small price to pay for it being so cheap. I would go again to an alternative destination.

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
242. Re: Premio Travel Tours

We went on this holiday - not expecting much because it was so cheap - it was fabulous and we are booked to go back this year.

Blackpool. UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
243. Re: Premio Travel Tours

We have been with the company twice and the tours are excellent. Be aware that the initial price is only bed and breakfast, you can purchases a dinner package which we did and was excellent value for £120. superb hotels, very informative guide

Gloucester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
244. Re: Premio Travel Tours

I went on your Capadocia trip last year, and enjoyed it very much.

I would like to do the Isanbul. Ephesus tour later this year, but have tried to phone several times and left phone numbers on the answerphone, but got no reply.I have also emailed with hte same result.

Could you please send details of dates available or around November and details of how to book to

peggyclatworthy13@gmail.com

Taunton
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
245. Re: Premio Travel Tours

We travel with Premio this February and it was excellent value, good hotels and coaches and guide. The usual selling excisions, rugs, leather and jewellery but you do not have to buy. We are thinking of doing another one with them.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
53 reviews
Save Reply
246. Re: Premio Travel Tours

Had to postpone visit last year and am trying to rebook now but there is no reply to any of the phone lines they all say currently not available.Can anybody help me track them down?

Romford
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
247. Re: Premio Travel Tours

Pretty sure they have shut down their British site but you could try

customerservices@premiotravel.co.uk

Romford
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
248. Re: Premio Travel Tours

For anyone thinking of using them. The Company was set up by the Rug, Jewellery and Leather Companies. The whole thing is designed to get you to spend a gread deal of money with them. However, if you go knowing that, the holidays themselves are excellent value and well worth the low price, and I am not talking about the prices shown on their sites. Most times you can pick them up for between £200 - £300. Be aware the sales staff can be very full on.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
249. Re: Premio Travel Tours

Hi,

You may want to contact the following company which is I understand a sister concern. I have booked a similar tour with them for Lycea later in the year.

Best wishes,

RSD Travel Ltd.

Tel: 0808-2381709

Fax: 0808-2381783

Regent's Place

338 Euston Road

London NW1 3BT

Szeged, Szeged...
1 post
Save Reply
250. Re: Premio Travel Tours

Én most kaptam egy értesítést, hogy nyertem egy utat. Hol itt az átverés, Más is nyert? Kíváncsi vagyok.

Get answers to your questions about Cappadocia