We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hike in Cappadocia

Montreal, QC, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Hike in Cappadocia

Hello,

My boyfriend and I are planning on staying two days in Cappadocia. While we are there, we wanted to do hike. What are the best places to hike? I couldn't seem to find any trail maps online. We are in our mid 20s and like a challenging hike -we don't simply want to walk through Rose Valley, but would rather do something more strenuous (we would also like to see Rose Valley at a different time).

Any tips of advice you can give us is welcome. Thank you!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
6,476 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hike in Cappadocia

Look at the top right of this page in the Top Questions section and you'll find some maps. When you arrive, your hotel will be good at helping you sort out routes that will suit you.

2. Re: Hike in Cappadocia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Cappadocia