We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend Nostali Cave Hotel or Canela Cave Hotel

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
53 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend Nostali Cave Hotel or Canela Cave Hotel

Dear Fellow Travelers,

I am visiting Cappadocia in early December. Need your input on which Cave Hotel to choose. I have two options. Nostalji Cave Hotel or the Canela Cave Hotel. Please share your experiences if any to help me make the right decision.

Thank You.

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,773 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend Nostali Cave Hotel or Canela Cave Hotel

I have no personal knowledge of either of these hotels but based on location alone, I would choose the Nostalji in Goreme if you don't have a car.

The Canela is in Cavusin which is very pretty, but very, very small and you will have no choice of restaurants, shops, etc in the evenings, especially in winter.

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
53 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend Nostali Cave Hotel or Canela Cave Hotel

Thanks for sharing your experience. Look forward to more feedback!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,773 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend Nostali Cave Hotel or Canela Cave Hotel

I don't recall anyone mentioning either hotel on this forum, and it is very unlikely anyone will have stayed at both. Best thing to do is read reviews on this forum and booking.com but do consider location, especially in winter when it will be very quiet.

4. Re: Recommend Nostali Cave Hotel or Canela Cave Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:18