We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Cappadocia in early May

Goa, India
Level Contributor
87 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Cappadocia in early May

Hello,

I will be in Cappadocia for three nights with my husband and two young children. I was wondering about clothes. How cold is it going to be? Would I need fleece jackets for the kids? We will rent a car for our time there. I've checked the weather sites but its hard to tell looking at average temperatures what sort of clothes we would require. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Troy, New York
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Cappadocia in early May

I was there in early May,and it wasn't that cold. A jacket would be great, especially when you go for the balloon ride in the morning . But when the sun shines,all you need is a tshirt. That said, weather can turn unpredictable at times, when it rains, and you might get cold-ish days. Expect 18-22 celsius in the day, 4-8 celsius during night.

Kusadasi, Turkey
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Cappadocia in early May

Hello

Weather is about 25 dgrs,its not realy cold.you dont need big jackets..

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
539 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Cappadocia in early May

Weather in early May can be very changeable, it can be nice and sunny, with up to +25 centigrade but it also rains a lot and nights are still quite cold, as temperatures drop as soon as the sun sets. You should definitely take something warm, preferably windproof, as it's quite windy most of the time.

4. Re: Weather in Cappadocia in early May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 07:16