We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson trip

kerrymg
Level Contributor
10 posts
86 reviews
Save Topic
Thomson trip

Hello - does anyone know which hotel Thomson use for the 2 day (overnight trip) to Cappadocia?

Going 19th May from Flora Gardens...any help appreciated. Also says will be cold - how cold??

thanks

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,839 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson trip

Don't think that's ever been asked on this forum so I doubt anyone will know. Might be one of the large, unattratcive tour group hotels out of town.

Have you looked into doing the tour independently with your own flight and the pick of beautiful little cave hotels?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson trip

I checked their website but couldn't find it however as heidotheroad advised I'd also recommend doing the place on your own without a tour as it is an easy area to navigate on your own with plenty of buses going to & from places.

kerrymg
Level Contributor
10 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson trip

Thanks for info - my husband has already booked the trip (mr organised lol) so independent isn't possible. Hey ho - guess we'll have to wait and see. Cheers all

4. Re: Thomson trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 05:16