We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

IST to capadocia

Madison, Wisconsin
7 posts
Save Topic
IST to capadocia

Hello,

I am arriving IST airport on june 24th afternoon and need to catch the night bus to Cappadocia the same night in order to arrive Capadocia the next morning. Please help me with the direction and all the traveling and ticketing. More detail description would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,616 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: IST to capadocia

Ask your question on the Isatnbul forum as some of the DE's there will be able to give more detailed instructions in getting to the bus station. Depends which of the two Isatnbul airports you are arriving at though.

Why don't you just fly to Cappadocia as you are at the airport anyway? Fares are very reasonable, often as cheap as the bus if booked well in advance, and it only takes an hour or so instead of sitting on a bus all night.

Madison, Wisconsin
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: IST to capadocia

thanks!

Montevideo...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: IST to capadocia

En setiembre del 2015 quisiera ir a Turquia- y Capadocia, desde Montevideo Uruguay, me gustaría que me ayudaran para organizarme. vuelos tasas de embarque, costos, hoteles, excursiones en cada lugar, cotización en dolares

Gracias espera su respuesta

4. Re: IST to capadocia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 05:16