We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good time to visit end of Nov?

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Good time to visit end of Nov?

Hi all,anyone have a latest update about the Cappadocia and Pamukkale in late Nov..? I have about 10 days to visit this two places in nov..just wondering due to close winter time ,are the attraction sites open,hotel open ,transport down,are hot air ballon still going on? We would love to do some trekking around Cappadocia area...can we still do it during that time?

Thank you

Bluedress

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good time to visit end of Nov?

All attractions, hotels, transport, hot air balloon & other activities/services will remain open.

It is actually a better time to visit due to there being less tourists around coupled with plenty of accommodation availability and cheap prices due to being the "off season".

If your lucky you may come across snow in Cappadocia which makes for a mesmerising magical time.

To answer your question, yes you can definitely do it during that time as both places are visited 12 months throughout the year.

Chicago
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good time to visit end of Nov?

I was in Cappadocia in early November and loved it(!). Far fewer tourists and all the tours/excursions still scheduled. No snow yet. It might have been chilly relative to summer or fall, but it was such a great trip. My next trip to Turkey will again be during late October-early November! Most of us have a decent jacket, sweater, and/or pullovers.

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good time to visit end of Nov?

Hi Resmen and Globe 2 ,Thank you for your answer..I am very happy to hear that..going to start my planing now..;))

4. Re: Good time to visit end of Nov?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 00:16