We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Antalya to Goreme

Brisbane
Level Contributor
274 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Antalya to Goreme

Hi has anyone travelled on the night bus from Antalya to goreme.. how comfortable are the buses? and it is a 9 hour trip is it ok to do

without being too uncomfortable? I think I will be ok but my friend I'm travelling with is a bit unsure? thankyou for any input/advise

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
539 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Antalya to Goreme

I haven't travelled from Antalya, but I've taken a bus from Istanbul (11 hours) on several occasionsand it was perfectly ok. The buses are comfortable, there's definitely more space than on planes, they're also safe. good companies are Süha, Inci, Metro. They serve also tea and coffee, sometimes also snacks.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
274 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Antalya to Goreme

thanks..very helpful!

3. Re: Bus from Antalya to Goreme

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2012, 02:16