We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse Riding Tours Feedback & Recommendations

Which Goreme hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
155 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Horse Riding Tours Feedback & Recommendations

Merhaba TA Experts & Travellers,

I am planning to take a 4 hour horse riding tour and have been researching across various tour operators.

I would love to hear from those who has taken horse riding tours in Cappadocia.

Which tour operator did you sign your tour from?

Which tour operator do you recommend for horse riding tours?

Which are the most interesting sights?

I was advised that the valleys are the most interesting and it seems that there are many valleys in Cappadocia.

Any other advice or feedback is much appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

Teşekkür Ederim

rgds

voxz

Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
5,689 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse Riding Tours Feedback & Recommendations

There are several stables close to Goreme, I would choose one of these because the scenery all around is amazing.

We chose a stable in Avanos but this area was not nearly so good for a relatively short trek, as the scenery is not nearly so unusual and was really rather boring.

The problem is, the Avanos stables were the only ones who provided safety helmets and there is no way I would ride without them.

I would definitely choose a stable near Goreme for the scenery, but would only book if they have changed their policy and offer helmets - email and ask.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,599 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse Riding Tours Feedback & Recommendations

hi voxz, i wanted to do hirse back riding while in goreme in late january this year but due to muddy tracks it want operating (rightly so)

the place was halfway on the way to the Goreme open air mueseum on your left. There was also a place to the right too.

You could book your ride direct with the operator or alternatively get your hotel operator to book it on your behalf.

Goreme is a tiny village, everyone knows eachother.

3. Re: Horse Riding Tours Feedback & Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 06:15