We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

Which Goreme hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thailand
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

I saw in Atlasjet that they provide the shuttle from Goreme Bus Station to Kayseri airport.

Is it still in operation as I can't find any post on this? Shall we take this bus or use Hotel Shuttle bus (15 Euro per person, we are group of 4) Is it easy to find the bus at the station?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,809 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

you will find the atlas jet " Fly and bus " info here

cmss.atlasjet.com/en/campaigns/flybusen

Edited: 17 May 2013, 12:42
Thailand
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

Thanks Canmom. Actually, I saw this info in their website. However, When I select the flight, I could not find the free service for shuttle option as the flight to Izmir.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,809 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

hi it writes on the above website

KAYSERİ Göreme Bus Station 2 h 45 min before flight

after Arrivals Free of

Charge

KAYSERİ Ürgüp Bus Station 2 h 30 min before flight

after Arrivals

KAYSERİ Göreme Avanos Petrol Station junction 2 h 25 min before flight

after Arrivals Free of

Charge

KAYSERİ Kayseri Bus Station 1 h 35 min before flight

after Arrivals

KAYSERİ Nevşehir Forum Mall,inside BP Petrol Station 3 h before flight

after Arrivals

Charge

KAYSERİ Aydınlık Evler Bus Stop 1 h 30 min before flight

after Arrivals

so İf I understand correctly there is a shuttle available after arrival of a Atlas jet flight into kauyseri airport and the pick up is at the Göreme Avanos Petrol Station junction 2 h 25 min before flight

best you inquire with them

it also writes on the website;

For all shuttle services, please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time and have your e-ticket or the SMS flight confirmation ready for inspection.

Melbourne
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

I am also interested in this shuttle service - I tried to contact Atlasjet directly but the contact person's English didn't seem great (I asked about Kayseri to Goreme Bus station and they replied "We have a free transfer service from Kayseri Airport to Ürgüp").

Has anyone actually made use of the Atlasjet Shuttle service from Kayseri Airport to Goreme? I'm wondering if it should be okay or if it would be better to book a transfer through our hotel?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,809 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

hi Yin L,

I think my post above explains it pretty good.. after each arrival of the flight of Atlas jet in Kayseri there is a shuttle service to the various areas in Cappadocia..so whne you arrive on the flight just inquire at the airport..or you can ask before your flights at the Atlas jet desk

Sacramento...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

Yes, it's a puzzle whether or not Atlas provides the shuttle to Goreme. I tried to doublecheck with them by email and got a stock reply, simply referring me back to the web page mentioned above. However, my hotel just wrote and said they are not aware of that service, so I should book a shuttle with them.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

Heh heh,well they would say that wouldn't they :)

The free shuttle bus goes from Kayseri airport into Urgup,drops off those staying there and then goes on to Göreme to drop off remaining passengers.On the reverse journey it commences in Göreme,then goes through Urgup for pick up a and then on to the airport.

I know it appears to be a long time ahead of take off time but remember there is the journey to the airport plus the check in 1 hour before departure.

Thailand
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

Just came back from the trip. We took shuttle bus from Goreme Bus station to Kayseri airport.

We were at the Bus station at 5.15 AM and the bus arrived on time (around 5.45 AM). The bus just stop on the main road behind the Information Office (not inside the bus station). However, we are only the group who use their shuttle. It seems that no one know about this service. At the airport, the bus stop is on the left hand side from the terminal.

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,809 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

hi Pad78,

thanks for coming back to the forums and reporting back and I am happy that it did all work out well for you..I do also agree many people might not be aware of this service as many hotels , travel agents and shuttle servies probably want to promote their services.

London
Level Contributor
147 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Atlasjet Shuttle transfer to Kayseri airport

I went to Cappadocia last month and can confirm the service still works and is very comfortable AC bus. As you get out of Kayseri Airport, wait there for bus to arrive after 20-25 min in front of arrival hall or ask anyone from airport staff about the AtlasJet free shuttle bus and walk toward the bus to get nice/preferable seat.

The driver doesnt even check if you actually flew with AtlasJet or not, i think he just expects if you are coming for his bus, you must have flew with AtlasJet.

I would also like to add that when going from Kayseri to Goreme, it was only 2 of us the whole way but while coming back we had 1 more family.