We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
114 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

Does anyone have any suggestions on which airlines fly from Nevsehir airport to Antayla? We are staying at the Double Tree hotel which is nearer to Nevsehir than Kayseri. We want to fly on September 9, 2012.

Thanks for ANY help.

14 replies to this topic
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

There are no direct flights from Nevşehir to Antalya they go via Istanbul,all with Turkish Airlines and thus are rather expensive and timely.

Direct flights are only from Kayseri.However,having checked up there are no direct flights from there on that day either,only on the 8th.

So you need to maybe replan a little.

http://www.bulucak.com

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

there are no directly flights from Nevsehir to Antalya..there are in-direct flights with Turkish airlines via Istanbul.

only pegasus airlines offers direct flights from Kayseri to Antalya ( twice a week )

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,120 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

kiwi7kiwi, I suggest that you take the excellent overnight buses from Nevsehir to Antalya for half the price of plane tickets, on the day you want to travel. Have a look: "turkeytravelplanner.com/go/CentralAnatolia/C…". Metro Turizm has buses for around 45 TL from Nevsehir to Antalya: "http://www.metroturizm.com.tr/en/index.htm#".

good luck,

enigma...

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
114 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

Thanks for your prompt reply. That is not the news I was hoping for but at least I now know my options.

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
114 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

I appreciate the information. Thanks very much. Do you know which airlines are best for trips from Istanbul to Ankara on Sept 6?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

From Ataturk airport Turkish Airlines have 3 flights mid afternoon 15.00,16.00,17.00 all at 119TL fully inclusive.

From SAW airport Turkish Airlines have several flights throughout the day at 74TL and 79 TL fully inclusive.Take a look on here-

http://www.bulucak.com

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
114 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

Thanks I do not speak a word of Turkish so could not understand the website. I clicked the British flag and it didn't do anything. Can you please send me the English link?

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,855 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

you can still use the website above even in Turkish

Nereden ; flying from which airport

Nereye : arriving at which airport

click on the arrow to find airport listings..( Ie Istanbul, Antalya, Ankara - it is in alfabetical order )

Gidiş Tarihi : departure dates

Dönüş Tarihi : return dates

Or you can also search for one way flights and click the ; "Tek Yön" button ( one way )

then once you have completed all the areas you can click the "Bul uçak " button and it will search for flights

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

How odd...I just tried it and it went straight to English.Maybe there was a glitch yesterday :)

As all these flights are Turkish Airlines(THY) you could just go onto their web site to look for them.That defo has English.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012

"Maybe there was a glitch yesterday" - yes, I noticed that too.

Reply to: Flights from Nevsehir to Antayla on September 9, 2012
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted