We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nevsehir to Urgup via overnight bus from Antayla

Which Urgup hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rockwood TN
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Nevsehir to Urgup via overnight bus from Antayla

Heading to Urgup in a few days. Taking the overnight bus to Urgup from Antayla. When I get to Nevsehir, do I stay ON the bus---will it continue to Urgup or do I have to get off and transfer. I know I have to get a ticket stating Urgup as destination....but I hear that touts will try to get you to their transport----and I don't want to do that if I've already paid to Urgup. Thanks for any help you can give.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
539 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nevsehir to Urgup via overnight bus from Antayla

Whether you continue on the same bus to Ürgüp or have to take a minivan depends on how many people are going to Ürgüp and how many to Göreme and Avanos. Mostly the bus continues to Göreme and Avanos as there are usually more people going there and those going to Ürgüp are transferred to a minivan. The bus crew will inform you about it (unfortunately only in Turkish :). Anyway, just ask them whether you stay on the bus or not.

2. Re: Nevsehir to Urgup via overnight bus from Antayla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 22:15