We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
41 posts
37 reviews
Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

Hello,

I am planning to stay in Kayakapi Premium Caves this December/Jan and planning to take a local bus from cappadocia to Konya. In Konya, I am planning to stay in Hilton Garden Inn.

Can anyone tell me how to get there from the hotel (what bus, which station, what time) from Kayakapi Premium Caves Cappadocia to Hilton Garden Inn Konya.

I did some research. I found that I can take Suha bus which departs a few times a day from Cappadocia but I can't seem to find where the station is located (at least the nearest to Kayakapi Premium Caves which is located in Urgup).

Kindly advise.

Thank you in advance.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

From the bus station in Urgup.Metro,Süha and Nevşehirliler Seyahat all depart from Urgup bus station,call in at Göreme and then go on to their destination,in this case,Konya.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
41 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

Kayakapi Premium caves state that they have free shuttle to Urgup town. Does the the shuttle stop at Urgup bus station?

I don't quite understand, "call in at Goreme". So does the bus depart from Urgup or Goreme. Can you please explain further?. Can I buy the bus ticket 3 days earlier?

Cappadocia
Level Contributor
65 posts
55 reviews
3. Re: Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

Dear RufusQueen;

All bus companies depart and arrives to the main bus station of Nevsehir. In accordance to this they all have shuttles (from/to) the smaller cities like Urgup.

Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia offers Free Shuttle Service to Urgup (not from). So when you are going to depart for Konya they will offer you Free Shuttle to the Urgup Bus Station. Also regarding the bus ticket, don't worry about it, the Guest Relation at the hotel will help you organise it.

How do I know all this, I know the owner :) Have a safe trip...

Yours;

Yakup Dinler

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

Sorry Rufus,"call in at..."means they stop off to pick up passengers at other villages along the way to Nevşehir.And Yakup Bey will sort out your bus tickets :)

5. Re: Bus From Kayakapi Premium Caves to Konya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 04:20