We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Denizli to Izmir Airport

US
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Denizli to Izmir Airport

I will be going on a day trip from Selcuk to Pamukkale via Denizli, and will need to go to Izmir to catch a 19:40 flight. This means I need to be at the airport by 18:00 latest. Are there any buses that go from Denizli directly to the airport? Thanks!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Denizli to Izmir Airport

There are no direct buses,you would need to take a bus to Izmir and then bus or metro out to the airport(an extra 1 hour).Or bus to Selçuk then train to the airport.

So it may be as easy to just take the train dirext from Denizli as this stops at the airport.12.50 from Denizli arrives airport 16.46.The next one at 14.50 arrives at 18.49 which is too late for you.

US
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Denizli to Izmir Airport

Thanks sarikanarya! The thing is, I was planning to take the 9am train to Denizli, which will only arrive at noon. so this barely gives me anytime to go to Pamukkale. Is there an earlier bus that would take me to Denizli?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Denizli to Izmir Airport

No,unfortunately not.Perhaps change your itinery and travel there the previous day and stay overnight to give yourelf more time there.

US
Level Contributor
9 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Denizli to Izmir Airport

Thanks for the suggestion! Let me see what I can do~

5. Re: Denizli to Izmir Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Denizli