We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

Oakland, California
3 posts
Save Topic
Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

Please let me know if the Bus is go daily from Istanbul to Denizili or Pamukkale......Or please let me know what is the cheapest way to go from Istanbul to Pamukkale??.......Thanks

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

Yes, plenty of buses going from Istanbul to Denizli, it takes 9.5 hours and costs about 50TL. E.g. Pamukkale Turizm have 10 buses per day doing that route, probably several other companies too.

Istanbul
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
37,715 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

tt11tt, There are many buses leaving from Istanbul for Denizli. They are mostly overnight buses because the trip takes more than 12 hours. Kamil Koc and Pamukkale Bus companies are the main ones serving the route. For example, Kamil Koc has 7.00 PM bus from from Istanbul that gets to Denizli at 7.40 AM in the morning. This company has 7 buses daily serving this route. "http://www.kamilkoc.com.tr/" (pick your origin and destination and date and click on "sefer sorgula"). The tickets cost 45 TL. From Denizli Otogar there are minibuses leaving for Pamukkale very frequently.

good luck,

enigma...

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

Yes, 12 hours.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

Is there a train running from Istanbul to Denizli or anywhere nearby? I heard there used to be one, but it seems like maybe not anymore? I'm trying to get from Istanbul to Bodrum in the most comfortable way possible besides flying....

Edited: 20 July 2011, 16:30
The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

You can take a fast ferry/train from Istanbul to Izmir, where you change stations for a train to Denizli.

seat61.com/Turkey2.htm#Istanbul%20to%20Izmir

tcdd.gov.tr/Upload/…basmanesokeaydin.htm

6. Re: Bus is available from Istanbul to Denizli or to Pamukkale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 04:18