We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Izmir airport to Cesme transport

New Brunswick, New...
4 posts
Save Topic
Izmir airport to Cesme transport

I have found a reasonably priced shuttle bus service from Izmir Adnan Menderes airport to Cesme with excellent service. They can drop you off at any hotel in Cesme or in my case at the port for ferry service to Chios, GR. I used them last year and planning to this year.

Simay Turizm

0232 712 0987

info@simayturizm.com

www.simayturizm.com

I don't think the web site has been updated for English but call or email Simay and she will accommodate you. She can also setup ferry service or make hotel arrangements.

Last year it was about 20-25 Euro, not sure this year but it beats the 90 Euro taxi fare.

1. Re: Izmir airport to Cesme transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 04:16