We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buying furniture in altinkum

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
buying furniture in altinkum

Hi I've just bought an apartment in Altinkum which will be ready next summer, was wondering if any1 has any tips for furnishing it. ie should I do it myself or get the agents. Im gona be on pretty strict budget so any tips about local shops (reasonably priced), etc would be gratefully received. Thanx

england
Level Contributor
139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

we have bought in altinkum in june this year we got all our furniture from site mobilya on attaturk boluvard there are very good you even get free gifts we got a toaster, iron ,kettle , clothes airer ,ironing board ,and 6 pillows . we furnished a 2 bedroom apartment for £2400 . we got double storage bed with headboard and orthpedic mattress, large wardrobe fitment ,chest of drawers ,2 bedside cabinets , 2 sets of bunkbeds , chest of drawers , and double wardrobe . 2 bed settees , coffee table , tv unit ,4 chairs , table ,washer ,fridge freezer, cooker, and a large cooler for bottled water . they deliver them all free and even set everything up for you

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

sounds just what I'm looking for. I'll def check it out. thanx Kat

england
Level Contributor
139 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

you will be really pleased with this shop lots of good reports on www.absolutely altinkum.com we only left £40 deposit in june and paying rest next tuesday when we are there as our apartment is all finishednow

turkey
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

hı ı am ayca from altınkum we are after sale servıse ın altınkum ıf you ınterestıng about furnıture 3000 gbp all of furnıture and what you need . ıf you want ı can gıve my emaıl you can wrıte to me ı can send all detaıls and pıcture to you . just for ınfo. ıf you want to get furnıte from us just 3 days enought for put all thıng to your house . thanks

ayca@charmetour.com

or burak @charmetour.com

00902568135504 tel

00905367962935 mobıl

:)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

Hi Kat

I live all year in Altinkum

What i would say is go around the shops to find a good deal.

Do you have a property management company sorted yet ??

They are worth having so that you know your property is being looked after even when your not there.

There is a British couple that own a management company their email address is

4-seasons@live.com

UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

We furnished our property last year, I would reccomend that you go around a few furtiture shops and get some prices. Dont be afraid to tell the shop owners that you have found things cheaper elsewhere as they will match or beat prices. Some of the tour companies (love tours and zaza tours) are now also offering trips to Ikea for £10pp. We also did this and bought quite alot of stuff there. There is also a very big supermarket next door to the Ikea which was very good for bits an bobs such as dinner sets and cutlery etc.

I would avaoid going round the shops with estate agent as they are usually receiving a commision from teh shop owners, therefore you get charged more.

Hope this helps

Clare

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

thanx, sorry took so long to get back to you.....i forgot to check this site. does ikea do delivery to altinkum? I heard they dont??? thanks Kat x

UK
Level Contributor
60 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

Not sure if ikea deliver to altinkum but if you go with love tours they drive you up there in a mini bus and as everything from ikea comes flat packed they have no problems fitting everything in. when we wnet we bought dining room table and chairs, coffee tables, patio set and lots of other stuff and everything fitted in easily.

9. Re: buying furniture in altinkum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 14:22
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations