We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset village.

swansea
Level Contributor
178 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
sunset village.

hi, going to sunset on 27 july. can anybody tell me if there are safety deposit boxes in the rooms or are thet available at the reception desk/ we dont know wether to take travellers cheques or cash, so this would play an important decider for us. thank

Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset village.

Hello thomc435

i have just come back from susnet villiage yesterday and there are safes in the reception desk

if you want to no anything about the hotel or the area just email me and ill get back to you

hope you have a great holiday

the weathers ment to be amazing

Elli

Elz
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset village.

Helllo i have just wrote a load of stuff about altimkum its called Back from turkey

so if you look on there you will find out alot of information

Thanks

Elli

3. Re: sunset village.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 14:20
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations