We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel first class

scotland
12 posts
Save Topic
hotel first class

friends have booked first class in sept heard really bad reviews about it anyone been there lately

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel first class

Cant comment on the hotel itself other than Its built above a couple of bars and a nightclub (although the nightclub didnt appear to be trading). So if at any point youre looking for an early night during your holiday youd be hard pushed to get to sleep with the noise below, which generally is on till at least 2 - 3 ish

south yorks
Level Contributor
3 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel first class

terrible hotel,unpolite staff,under a bar,please take a pic of the mini bar in the room on arrival n when u leave or get sum1 in to show u havent had owt from it cos they charge u for stuff u havent had,there is a turkish nite refuse to pay as u have paid for food so y pay extra,no good for kids as its on top of a bar thats really loud,not good thing to say about this hotel

scotland
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel first class

oh no i have booked as well my friends have bought an apartment in altinkum and they went over last month and were chatting to people who were staying there and they also said it was bloody rubbish there r 7 of us going over on 21sept staying b'b only for 2 weeks so they better not try any s--t with us if it is that bad can u just go out and stay somewhere else ? also can u tell me if it is clean ? and recomend a good place to eat i hope its not 2 bad as its my sisters and brother inlaws 1 time in turkey i normaly go to side but choose altinkum 4 a change thank u 4 your input glad 2 know hope u can help us aaronsglamgran from scotland

London, United...
Level Contributor
533 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel first class

Hi

Who did you book with? why not try and get it changed. there are loads of reviews for hotels on here, pick out a couple you fancy that have decent reviews and see how much your TA would charge to change.

Hotels wont be full then as I think most of the kids will be back in school.

Its worth a try.

MP

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel first class

I think I may have made a mistake - theres two hotels opposite each other - ones called First Class Hotel the other is Otel 1st Class.

What others sites have you looked on?

I always try and find as many review sites as possible and make my decision from the various views.

scotland
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel first class

ok tried changing hotel booked with u look u book hotel only they were ok they e mailed hotel first class but they wanted an extra £80 per couple as it was me who got my friends 2 go to altinkum instead of side which we have been going to for 8 years i dont really want to ask them so what next ?

7. Re: hotel first class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 09:25
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations