We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

use semtours

ellesmere port
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
use semtours

semtours havethe perfect taxi firm bodrum to altinkum £10 each just do it

altinkum
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: use semtours

So do all the others charge £10 each do you work on commision ?

altinkum
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: use semtours

Mariya Tour have the perfect taxi firm bodrum to altinkum £10 each just do it

www.mariyatour.com

yorks
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: use semtours

I have used Semtours probably a dozen times in the last two years BUT at the beginning of August I did the usual, booked via their site no bother, arrived at Bodrum Airport and NO Semtours, after a lot of commotion I was eventually transferred by Goldtrail in all above 3 hours Bodrum to Altinkum.

"Ok every body can make a mistake" I thought so I'll give Semtours the benefit of the doubt and booked and paid for my return transfer (BIG MISTAKE).

I should have been picked up at 03:20 after making unanswered phone calls to Semtours at 04:00 I had to arrange my own transfer.(This is expensive)

I've emailed Semtours (which have been opened) and you guessed it no reply.

I'm sure 100s of people have been transferred sucessfully by Semtours But I for 1 wont be using them again.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: use semtours

Ive already posted about taxi transfers,i used mariyatours vip car ,cold drinks along the way,cost me £50 each way but i feel well worth it,their office was near where i stayed ,i called in the day before departure to confirm taxi and then called the night of departure to ensure flight times were still on schedule,very proffesional service.Would highly recomend them and no im not on commission LOL

Benidorm, Spain
Level Contributor
1,650 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: use semtours

we used maxi tours which i found on the internet, for 4 of us it was only 25 pounds each way in total, they were waiting at the airport with a board and they stopped off for cold drinks on the way, no charge.

i would definatly use them again

lisa

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: use semtours

mmm maybe ive been overcharged then.

altinkum
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: use semtours

Cassaragi you sshould pay £10 each from Mariya Tour let me know if and when you come out i will check the price for you with them. if petol prices go up any more they will all have to put the prices up

But if you let me know i will help you out

See free water park vouchers discount airport transfers

Told you we were the Best Estate Agents in Altinkum

No really i will help you out if ever you need it

Have a nice day from Sunny Altinkum

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,164 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: use semtours

whats the top temps in altinkum at the mo, we fly out 2 weeks today.

9. Re: use semtours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations