We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Removal of Posts ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Removal of Posts ?

Hi all

I have not been on this forum much recently as it was last year I was in Altinkum.

Yesterday I had a whole host of emails telling me threads had been updated that I had posted on so I thought I would pop over and have a look !

To my suprise all these updated threads have had the posts removed, now being the nosey type that I am, can anyone tell me what they related to ?

Without causing offence to the OWL of couse :)

MP

Mentioned in this post
Altinkum
Altinkum
Didim, Turkey
Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,893 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Removal of Posts ?

a member was spammimg the forums with advertisment for holiday homes.. therefore those posts were removed by the TA..

glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Removal of Posts ?

hi manorpark

its sooo confusing........I thought there were new replies to old threads......they are dated in the last few days but go back to last august !!

anyway

need to start new ones

x

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Hi yvon

Yea I thought it was strange when I had so many emails on the theads being updated lol.

I am sure that now people are planning their summer break a few will get raised again for real.

MP

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Hi MP,

same here re emails,i also wondered what was going on with the removals,but figured it must have been something sinister going on cos there were loads of removals.Whoever it was had spent some time replying to topics.

Where you off to this year?i`m back off to Altinkum this year.

Mentioned in this post
Altinkum
Altinkum
Didim, Turkey
London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Hi Cass

You do like Altinkum, just be careful of those dodgy T-Shirt sellers :)

I may go back next year as I had a good time there, this year I have a cruise around Spain and the Canary Islands next month and a week in Taba Egypt in July.

When you off to Altinkum ?

Mentioned in this post
Altinkum
Altinkum
Didim, Turkey
Spain
Spain
Europe
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Hi MP your hols sound very exciting.

My hols are not until last week of Aug for 2 weeks this time.Staying in the same Apt block but different Apt,i like where they are situated 1 min from 2nd beach.

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Cass

Sounds good !

It should be really hot in August, I think when I go back I will try an apartment rather than a hotel as you have so many places to eat/drink and they are all pretty reasonable.

At least that way you also get the choice of when and what to eat as well.

MP

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Totally agree,you`re not tied to eating at the same place most days and eating when someone predicts you should.I`ve done the 5 star hotel thing and to be very honest i feel we wasted money on the food side of things.

I just love getting up ,sitting on a balcony having breakfast and not having to get dressed to do so.

glasgow
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Removal of Posts ?

sounds ideal !!

we are going back in May cant wait......I like how everything is right on your doorstep....busy n fun at night.....yet you can chill in the peace during the day !!

x

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Removal of Posts ?

Cass

"I just love getting up ,sitting on a balcony having breakfast and not having to get dressed to do so."

Thats what being on holiday is all about, and to be able to do it in the sunshine makes it perfect !

Four weeks until mine and that is exactly what I will be doing every morning :)

MP

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations