We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

NORTH EAST
Level Contributor
156 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

Just wondering how long the transfers are

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

If private transfer just over an hour.

NORTH EAST
Level Contributor
156 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

Thankyou is that with maytour transfer i think that is the name

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

The company i used last year are mariyatours just google it to get their email add.Very professional modern clean cars.

NORTH EAST
Level Contributor
156 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

it is hard to get any more info on that page it does not give you prices if they are return or not

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

I was quoted £50 each way for 4 of us,but then only 3 of us actually went on holiday,and still paid the same.You may think this steep but we travelled in a brand new people carrier ,air conditioned and were given ice cold drink,wich were welcomed greatly.I think most companies are the same,you may be able to get a cheaper transfer but it may be a mini bus with other travellers.

the sunnny north.
Level Contributor
26 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

if your are a thrill seeker, look no further than the exciting journey in a bodykitted sprinter minibus,

Altinkum
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

Hi Jak

If you are not sorted yet i can confirm that

Mariya Tour will do a private transfer from Bodrum for £40 Izmir would be £50 if they quote you any more tell them you are one of Andys customers from Elite Turkish Property and the price came from me

They have English speaking staff so you will have no prblems

Altinkum
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

As to how long the journey takes

It should take about 1.15 mins depending on the driver and if they stop off ussally Mariya Tours carry water on board for the journey so cuts the time down

i have driven to Bodrum airport in less than 1 hour in the past but you would require to keep your eyes closed for this ha ha

But make sure the driver has his eyes open

Byram
Level Contributor
109 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

We always use Gordion Travel. A Private Transfer from Bodrom costs £70.00 return for two people.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
17 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: how long is it from bodrum airport to altinkum

We used holidaytaxis.com (as booked by our tour operator) and they were absolutely hopeless! they managed to take 2 1/2 hours to get us there with most of the time spent lost in Altinkum!! Also there was a step on the bus that nearly everyone tripped on when getting onto the bus, the seats were uncomfy and small. We paid £80 return for the two of us which was a complete rip off - steer well clear!

Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations