We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palm wings

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
palm wings

anyone have an email adress for palm wings beach resort.

please

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palm wings

hI Jonnyboy

you replied to my post re all inclusive,this is where i am staying at the end of May for 1 week ,i too would like the email address if anyone out ther has it.

Are you going there??

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palm wings

Hi johnnyboy,

i reckon they musnt have a email add.

I think i might try my contacts in Altinkum to see if they can get a hold of email add.If i get it i will pass it on.

Wales
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: palm wings

Hi found this for you hopes this wil help you

holiday-truth.com/holiday_truths/…

exeter
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: palm wings

Hi

The e-mail address is info@palmwings.com.tr

I am staying there end of June/early July and e-mailed them earlier on tonight, and they replied within the hour. V impressed.

First time to Turkey, so i am hoping it is going to be OK

Linexe

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: palm wings

Hi linexe1

i too emailed them got a prompt reply but not a direct answer to my specific question.

All they told me was that my booking was confirmed......never mind

exeter
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: palm wings

When are you going?, I'm not going till June, But am really looking forward to it.

Have you been before??

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: palm wings

hi linexe1

we go to palm wings 30th may for 1 week and staying in the apartment i used last year for our second week.I hav`nt stayed at palm wings but did take a walk last year and came across it was quite impressed,hence the booking this year.

Really i love the apartment i stay in,it`s on the main beach road i`m literaly 30 seconds from the beach,but as the apartments are mainly owned by turkish people theres never been any children when we`ve stayed and no one seems to use the pool ,as i have an 11 yr old i thought it would be nice for her to join in with others.

8. Re: palm wings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2010, 07:51
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations