We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Door restaurant

newton le willows
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
Family Door restaurant

Hiya was wondering where the Family Door restaurants is and anymore inexpensive places to eat. We are staying at the Esra.Thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Door restaurant

hi i have a feeling its near to the harbour wich will not be far from you,i met a family last year ,they had eaten ther and i`m sure thats where they said it was.

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Door restaurant

Its just past Dolphin Square towards the harbour. Turn right out of the square and take the street at the top left hand corner of the next little square and its up on the left.

newton le willows
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Door restaurant

Hi does anyone know any more cheap places for meals out..meal deals ect

nottingham
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Family Door restaurant

hi there,

we stopped at the esra last year and had a fab time, we loved it so much we are returning again this august!!! we ate at the family door many times whilst there as the food was fantastic and so cheap!! it is not far from the esra, you basically come out of the esra and turn right, keep heading towards the end of the road and turn left. walk alittle further up and then turn right. you then need to follow the road all the way down until you see a cobbled alleyway, head down the alleyway and it is the first restaurant on your right. it sounds further than it is, it used to take us about 5-10 mins to walk there, well worth the walk!! have a lovely time at the esra, i know we will :)

5. Re: Family Door restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations