We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel fom Didim to Dalyan

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
travel fom Didim to Dalyan

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to travel via fast coach from didim to Dalyan,i realise that i may have to go into soke and marmaris to do this but is it doable without having to hire a car and risk getting lost.

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel fom Didim to Dalyan

I don't know if there's a direct bus, but I doubt it. You could get the 09:00 Didim Seyahat bus - didimseyahat.com/didim_tr/didim_seferlerimiz… - heading for Bodrum and change at Milas where you'll find a lot more options. You might be able to connect with the Kamil Koc bus - http://www.kamilkoc.com.tr/ - that departs Milas at 10:15 and arrives at Ortaca at 12:45. Then it's a short dolmus ride into Dalyan.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel fom Didim to Dalyan

Thanks davidm1 all sounds a bit too much,i have just been to Dalyan for a week,visiting Altinkum again in Aug and we thought about popping to Dalyan for a couple of days.My brother in law says we could hire a car but i`m not sure.Might just make enquiries in Altinkum.

Cheers Karen

3. Re: travel fom Didim to Dalyan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations