We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Half Term Hol - location good or not for weather

Isle of Man, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
October Half Term Hol - location good or not for weather

I have been looking into a week's holiday in Oct school hols - 21st Oct

Can anyone please tell me if it will be warm enough then or should we pick a different resort. We went to Marmaris last year, had a bit of rain, but not too bad.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Half Term Hol - location good or not for weather

Hi, would be similar.Could have sunny days in the mid to high 20s C but maybe some rain showers too.Still a sun holiday yes but as its quite late in the year it could be changeable.

Belfast
Level Contributor
34 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Half Term Hol - location good or not for weather

I was there last year from 15th October until 22nd October and we had maybe 2 days of rain rest of the week was great. Cheaper to go then so couldnt complain, had friends who had been the week before us and rained most days, all just luck with that time of year

Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: October Half Term Hol - location good or not for weather

Good

4. Re: October Half Term Hol - location good or not for weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 21:16
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations