We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mutlu apartments

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Mutlu apartments

Anyone stayed in these apartments yet this season???

I have read the reviews but wondered if any new info.

Altinkum turkey
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mutlu apartments

Went past there yesterday, quite a few families there, they seemed to be enjoying it. My family stayed there two years ago an said it was good.

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mutlu apartments

thanks mig43

Newcastle
Level Contributor
570 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mutlu apartments

thanks mig43

wales united kingdom
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mutlu apartments

I am goin here in sept, my sister in law lives in altinkum and went to see the hotel for me,she said it is lovely, cant wait

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mutlu apartments

hi.stopped there last year really good rooms were brill even had a built in hairdryer in the bathroom wall cant fault it.the cleaners were spot on did the job well there is even a dustpan & brush as the floors are stone.the hotel has its own little supermarket in it brill for emergencies really good prices also got a good rate there also whn changing money .the turkish night is good with a variety of shows on .really recommend the english breakfast there personally found it much better than the resort were to offer last year it was 8lira which you got tea or coffee with it.even the pool has its own bar there with the pool i found that if you lie down on the loungers there was very little room for people to walk by with out fallin in apart from that i personally found this hotel good.the safety boxes are in the room and the room doors open with a swipe card,any more info please ask .enjoy it

greenock
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mutlu apartments

has anyone stayed in the Esra since they went all inclusive ? Have read some poor reviews on the food and am a bit concerned as we go in a couple of weeks

7. Re: Mutlu apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 02:17
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations