We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Holiday in August!

Blyth...
Level Contributor
730 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Our Holiday in August!

Hi all

We are heading to Altinkum on 20th August for two weeks in a party of six!

We are staying in a private apartment in Sweet Sultan Residence!

We are looking at going to Ephesis, Appollon Temple, Mavashir at Sunset, Boat Trip, Jeep safari and hope to go to Bodrum for the day

What are your mustdo's whilst there?

Is there a breeze at the beach?

What restaurant is your favourite!

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Holiday in August!

hi.give or take on wot you have already said but take plenty of sun cream when u go to ephesis as it is scorching and plenty of water.there might be a breeze but probably not much as it should be mad hot.as for restaurants see wot deals they have i have found in the past wot one likes doesnt mean the other likes.i.e. went to pinochios got good reviews me and wife went and waited over a hour for meal so me personally wont go back again.hope this helps.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Holiday in August!

Very, very hot at Ephesus in August.The things you spoke about doing pretty much ARE the must dos.We like to visit the Temple of Apollo in the early evening time as the sun is getting lower, throws a lovely warm light on what is both a very manageable and impressive ruin.Cafe More on Attaturk Boulevard up near Didim centre is excellent as is Goldstar 2 which is on Ege Cadessi halfway down to Altinkum centre.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our Holiday in August!

Pammukale is lovely aswell, we've done ephesis very very hot take lots of sun cream or cover up, mud baths aswell is a good one too, Becky

4. Re: Our Holiday in August!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations