We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer bodrum to altinkum need to pre book ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer bodrum to altinkum need to pre book ?

I'm arriving in Bodrum on sunday evening approx 7pm on a turkish airline flight , i need to get a transfer to altinkum as there are only 2 of us a cab is going to be too expensive but i dont want to book a shuttle then find out i'm expected to wait for the next 2/3 flights to come in so they can fill up the coach . Do i need to pre book or is there a desk i can go to and jump on the next shuttle out as dont want to commit to one company then finding i have to wait ....

Allonby, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport transfer bodrum to altinkum need to pre book ?

Hi Higgsy

Do you book shuttle or a private transfer? Am a bit worried about how the drivers drive! ~Was out in Altinkum a couple of years ago and while our transfer was fine i did see some pretty shocking driving!

Edited: 13 August 2012, 20:16
Runcorn, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airport transfer bodrum to altinkum need to pre book ?

I'm wondering if its better by shuttle or private as well. Was booking shuttle for £30 instead of £100 private return for two people but don't want to wait around for several hours. Can anybody advise me please

London, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airport transfer bodrum to altinkum need to pre book ?

I ended up jumping on a altinkum transfers shuttle ad hoc was a bit of a panic at th airport as I came into the domestic arrivals and not international so had to then hot foot it over to the international terminal . But got charged £20 for 2 am going to book maxi tours onthe way back as my flights at 3am I've got no choice bu to book a private transfer for £40 which is a killer but to be air not really too impressed with altinkum so wouldnt return but got to get home so it's a case of suck up the costs but it really adds to the cost of the trip ....

14. Re: Airport transfer bodrum to altinkum need to pre book ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations