We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ephesus.

perth
Level Contributor
96 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Ephesus.

Can anyone tell me the best way to go to Ephesus from Didim Beach?

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ephesus.

There are plenty of buses every day from Didim to Kusadasi. From Kusadasi bus station the regular Selcuk minibus will drop you at Ephesus.

perth
Level Contributor
96 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ephesus.

Thanks, do you know how long the journey takes?

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ephesus.

80 minutes to Kusadasi then about 25 minutes from there to Ephesus.It is WELL worth the trip.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ephesus.

Especially if there is a couple or more in the group, it's worth renting a car to make the most of the day out by driving there. In one day you can also see other nearby historic sights in addition to Ephesus such as Meryama (Mary's House), Magnesia and Sirince village in the hills above Selcuk. The road between Didim and Ephesus is mostly dual carriageway/ motorway and takes about an hour if you self-drive.

Owen Sound, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ephesus.

I see there are buses that run between Kusadasi and Ephesus. Does anyone know how to get from the cruise ship dock (Kusadasi) to the bus station. How will I recognize which bus to take and what will be the cost? Many thanks for your help.

6. Re: Ephesus.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations