We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altinkum mud baths and sauna

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Altinkum mud baths and sauna

Hi, my wife and I are going to Altinkum in september and would like to visit the mud baths and sauna. Can anyone give details on how much they are to get to ourselves or are we better off going with the hotel?

Any help with the sight seeing or what places to avoid would be appreciated.

Cheers

Steve

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Altinkum mud baths and sauna

If you mean Dalyan mud baths they are at least three hour drive from Altinkum.

sheffield
Level Contributor
708 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Altinkum mud baths and sauna

The previous post is spot on. I would add from my own experience of going last year albeit from Marmaris. It is a long boring day and very over rated.

Dublin
Level Contributor
1,496 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Altinkum mud baths and sauna

If you still wanted to do it Steve I'd recommend staying a night or even two there.The mud is only one facet of the place.Dalyan itself is gorgeous, located on a broad bending river.The famous Iztuzu Beach is nearby, you can get a boat tour from the town that passes by ancient rock tombs carved into the cliffs and among other wildlife you'll see turtles in the river.It goes on out to the beach where you have some time before the trip back or you can stay the day and catch the bus back by the inland route.The area is very scenic.The mud baths are along the river inland where it flows into a big lake.

4. Re: Altinkum mud baths and sauna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations