We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Currency in Altinkum area

Bolton, United...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Currency in Altinkum area

I've been advised of a few different things with regards to what currency is accepted in Altinkum and surrounding areas (staying at Venosa Beach in July), does anyone have an idea of the best percentage split of £'s/Euros?Lira to take with me?

Winchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Currency in Altinkum area

Thanks very much. Do you know if people can draw sterling out as well? If so, then that would be ideal to do that and then change it.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
149 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Currency in Altinkum area

Yes as far as I no you can withdraw sterling also so you could take that and then change it to Turkish Lira then

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Currency in Altinkum area

if you dont twant to bring cash just draw money out on a credit card

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Level Contributor
567 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Currency in Altinkum area

Hi we always take sterling out with us as you get the best exchange rate, it's on the up again at the moment, the banks on the boulevard are obviously the best places to change up but they can be very busy. The next best place is sinbads jewellers opposite carrafour supermarket, you get the best rate in there

15. Re: Currency in Altinkum area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Altinkum
Recent Conversations