We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar

Hi! I read that there are mini buses every 15mins. Will that be true even at night? I can't find the schedule online. Any advice is appreciated =)

4 replies to this topic
Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar

Minibuses from Izmir Otogar (Yeni Garaj) run from 07:00 to 21:00, about every 40 minutes.

Travelling from Izmir City to Selcuk is usually easier by train from BASMANE Station or Izban from ALSANCAK.

They run through the arrivals terminal at Izmir Airport, by the way.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar

Thanks Robert L ! i was thinking of buses from izmir otagar only if they operate until late at night to selcuk too.

Mumbai, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar

Hi, I was wondering if you took the late bus ride from Izmir to Selcuk. Wanted your advice if it's convenient and safe to travel from Izmir to Selcuk post 8.30pm? And will any buses be available at that time?

Selcuk, Turkey
Level Contributor
3,514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar

It's very convenient and has been safe for as long as I can remember. As I mentioned before:

"Minibuses from Izmir Otogar (Yeni Garaj) run from 07:00 to 21:00, about every 40 minutes.

Travelling from Izmir City to Selcuk is usually easier by train from BASMANE Station or Izban from ALSANCAK.

They run through the arrivals terminal at Izmir Airport, by the way."

Selcuk is now connected to Izmir City on the IZBAN Metro system, so there's even more choice.

Edited: 29 May 2018, 15:37
Reply to: Izmir otogar to selcuk otogar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted