We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Selcuk

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Taxi to Selcuk

Does anybody know what a reasonable price would be for a taxi from Izmir airport to Selcuk? Most quotes I see are for 4 people. I need to know how much it would be for 5 people. I guess this would require a minivan.

1. Re: Taxi to Selcuk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2008, 21:02
Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,808 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi to Selcuk

Hi I know the average price from Izmir to Selcuk for a taxi should be around 80 turkish liras...but for a mini-van not 100 % sure.....

Why not contact the hotel that you plan to stay at in Selcuk for a price quote as most hotels offer this service..or at least they can arrange it for you.

We stayed at the Akay hotel back in Feb of this year and they were very helpful and the rooms in the new section were great. If you click on my profile you can read my hotel review with photos.

CanMom

NY, NY/Istanbul...
Level Contributor
4,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi to Selcuk

Great info CanMom, the hotel can help you here. LL

4. Re: Taxi to Selcuk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Izmir