We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruises

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mauritius
Level Contributor
43 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Cruises

Hi

We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children ) . We would like to do a cruise around the Greek islands . Something like 3/4 nights .

Where do we book or look out for the cruises available . All Turkish travel agents have their website in Turkish !

Thanks for your help .

Ko Lanta, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruises

Hello JAFFER. As you have posted on the İzmir Forum, I presume you are planning to begin your cruising from here.

You could travel the 80 kms west of İzmir to Çeşme and get a ferry to the Greek island of Chios just an hour's sail and a good start for 'hopping' to other Greek Islands. There are daily ferries in the summer months and information and bookings can be made here; www.erturk.com.tr/index.asp…

I also suggest you look at this website for planning your trip: paleologos.forth-crs.gr/english/npgres.exe…

You may find 3 - 4 days is not enough when you start planning! Please let me know if I can help further.

Mauritius
Level Contributor
43 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruises

Hi Cesme

Thanks for your help . We are actually looking for a package whereby we get on a cruise for 6 nights and all is looked after . We do nt want to hop in one and then change boat etc .

is there a cruise liner such as Costa or some other reputable cruise which does that ?

Looking forward for your comments .

JAFFER

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
169 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cruises

windstarcruises.com is having a sale right now on a 7 day cruise from Istanbul to Athens, 2 for 1.

4. Re: Cruises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Izmir