We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Izmir solo

Which Izmir hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Izmir solo

Hi

I'm staying in Izmir for 3 nights and travelling alone. I have been told Bodrum is a good party and happening place. As im on my own does anyone have any suggestions as to where i should stay I cant seem to find any hostels online?

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,497 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Izmir solo

Bodrum is 4 hours by bus from Izmir,a long way away.Why not just stay in Izmir?That too has a vibrant nightlife,mainly around the Alsancak district.

There are no hostels in Bodrum,just some small pensions but not über cheap.Izmir does not have hostels either to my knowledge but it has hundreds of decent,clean small pensions.

2. Re: Izmir solo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 06:23
Get answers to your questions about Izmir