We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ephesus with a group

Ft. Worth
Level Contributor
26 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Ephesus with a group

I will be traveling with about 25 graduate business students (ages about 23-24) for a one night to visit Ephesus, etc. Any recommendation on where to stay? I am considering Kusadasi and Selcuck. We will be traveling in January (3rd?). I want to make sure that there will be shops/restaurants nearby for them to visit that evening after our tour. I thought it might be nice to be located near the market in Selcuck but I believe it is only open on Saturday. We will be there on a Friday. Any suggestion would be appreciated! I would love advice on where to stay, any visits we should include, and restaurants that would be interesting for them.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,100 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ephesus with a group

Hello and I am sorry it has taken so long for you to receive a reply to your post.

I would personally prefer to stay in Selçuk , a really pleasant town with other interesting sites apart from the main attraction of Ephesus - but, of course, you won't have much time to see a great deal.

Although I would have a preference for Selçuk, I am of a different ( i.e. older!) age bracket than you and your friends and there would be larger and a greater choice of hotels and restaurants in Kuşadası, a town which also caters for younger groups.

I cannot recommend personally any hotels in either town which would accommodate such a large group and suggest you post again on the Selçuk and/or Kuşadası Forum here on TA.

Unfortunately, Kuşadası market is on Saturday. too!

Edited: 12 May 2014, 14:51
2. Re: Ephesus with a group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Izmir
Recent Conversations