We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Which Bodrum hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beverley
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good all inclusive hotel which isnt to expensive? Don't mind where it is in turkey, on/near a beach would be good. Just looking for a relaxing place as not really planning on doing much, apart from the odd boat trip.Looking at traveling beginning of July.

Any advice would be very helpful as been looking at so many places, so some direct names would be useful to look up!

Laura

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
6,518 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Unfortunately with All Inclusive you get what you pay for so cheap isn't necessarilly good!

The World of Wonders (WOW) resorts seem to get good reviews as does the La Blanche in Turgutreis.

But do beware of offers for other places that seem to good to be true - they often are!

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
17,579 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Oe-er yes,VIP has hit the nail on the head re A.I. hotels.When it comes to A.I. it is hard to use good and cheap in the same sentence.These are budget places so the drinkswill be limited in supply and limited in range i.e. just cheap local drinks.Food will be limited in range and defo in quality!Don't expect unlimitedc 24/7 mod cons and activities either.Basically you'll get a room,food and drink for theweek and thats it.If you just want a cheap week to crash out on a sunbed and relax then you'll be okay.If you want a bit more from the hotel then you will need to dig deeper.

Litera hotels are a total nightmare and even allowing for a good dollop of humour and tolerance you would need to be very easily pleased to be satisifed at any of them.In Gumbet WOW is lovely but it certainly isn't a budget hotel.I suppose it depends on your definition of 'not too expensive' really!

Another one you could look at is Eken Resort Hotel.Nothing like WOW at all but for a budget A.I. it isn't too bad and is in a good spot close to the beach and the town centre.Sun Club Hotel are now doing A.I. system and this is a lovely small hotel slap in the middle of the beach strip but again the food could be iffy and I don't know what sort of price it will be but you could take a look.There are a couple more that I wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy-they're even worse than the Litera hotels LOL!Happy hunting :)

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,682 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

The words "good" and "cheap" don't really go together when you are looking at AI hotels in Turkey, if you want good then you have to pay for it, if you want cheap then you get what you pay for, poor quality accomodation with bland, repetative food and limited drinks.

I think you need to decide which you want, or alternatively go for a good but cheap b&b hotel or apartment and eat out, at least then you will get decent food.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,173 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Hi chick chick

I think you can get some good deals to decent AI hotels but like the above posters say most times you only get what you pay for! I would never go to an AI lower than 4 star.

I booked a super deal to the kefaluka at Akvarlar for the beginning of October and if you can go out of school holidays then there are some good prices to be had at the Luxury AI hotels. .£844 for 2 adults was a great price for us. Someone who is actually there now rates it highly.Great food and good quality drinks and it is a beautiful modern 24 hour AI hotel with stunning views right on the beach.

I week from Gatwick on 5th July to the Ultra All inclusive kefaluka for 2 adults in a sea view room with Direct Holidays is £1408 with flight meals and 20 kilo luggage allowance included. Compared to a 2 star BB at £700

Here is a link

http://www.kefaluka.com/

Wakefield. UK
Level Contributor
263 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

The Medisun, Ortakent is getting good reviews this year.

We have been back from there a week now, and really enjoyed it.

The rooms have been refurbished to a decent standard, and the food is quite good

Drinks are the usual beer, local wine, vodka, gin and soft drinks. For what you pay it is very good value. The staff are wonderful, and will do anything to help.

The only gripe I have is with the noise from the younger Brits. at night. The corridors of the hotel echo every sound, and some people don't seem to realise it.

Marn, and Mike.

Beverley
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Thanks for all your responses!

Like everyone has mentioned, i think its a case of 'get what you pay for'. Seen some which look really good, until i come on here!

Will definately keep looking and see what happens

Laura

wirral
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

We got a great deal at Voyage Torba, 2 weeks for 3 of us AI 4-5*, £1900. I think thats a bargain!

Hartlepool
Level Contributor
676 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Who did you book the Voyage Torba through and when for?

Thanks

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
121 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

Hi

We completely agree with all the above, but if you're lucky and time it right you can get good deals. We are also off to Voyage Torba this year, fly out 25th Sept from Gatwick for 2 weeks and paid just £551- each with Direct Holidays. That was booked in Jan 2010.

If you can travel late May / June or Sept / Oct you can usually find some good prices. Last year we stayed at La Blanche and the year before the Hemera in Side, both excellent 24hour AI hotels and we have never paid more than £600- each. Check the reviews on here for any hotel you find and if the reviews are good, and the price is right for you, book it. The deal might be gone tomorrow.

Good luck in your quest.

Dave

wirral
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A good, cheap All Inclusive hotel?

We are going late June and booked it with Direct Holidays (Thomas Cook) 12m ago.

Get answers to your questions about Bodrum