We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport Question

Dublin
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Passport Question

Hi - I am due to travel to Dalaman in August and I am getting a new passport. Are there any rules regarding your passport being issued within a certain time period prior to travelling to Turkey?

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,269 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passport Question

I presume that you are an Irish Passport holder?

Not sure if there are any specific issues regarding Irish Nationals, but I very much doubt it.

I am sure someone will be along who will be able to offer some specific advice.

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,071 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passport Question

Restrictions tend to apply to when a passport expires. Many countries require 6 months remaining on a passport. I've never heard of any problems with a new passport. The only situation I can imagine is if you provided API details and then replaced the passport. I guess you would have to redo the API info before travelling.

3. Re: Passport Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2010, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye