We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kabak in mid November

Level Contributor
2,444 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Kabak in mid November

I'm thinking of going to Kabak or somewhere in the Fethiye area for Kurban Bayram, which is in the middle of November.

I'll be alone, and want a relaxing holiday where I can walk, read books, wander around and eat nice food.

Are the wooden bungalows at Kabak still open in November or does the place close down for Winter? I'm struggling to find much information online. Thanks for any advice. If you can recommend anywhere else I can go (must be budget, am travelling alone by bus from Istanbul) I'd be grateful.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kabak in mid November

Kachika - Not sure about Kabak in winter months but have you considered Kaya Koy - still enough there out of season to tick all your boxes.

2. Re: Kabak in mid November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2011, 06:19