We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

ellesmereport
Level Contributor
56 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
car hire

Hi has anyone hired a car lately in fethiye? If so can you recommend any company and places to visit . We will be staying at the Tuana Hotel.

Thanks

nottm
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire

hi we are just back from the majesty tuana ,we booked a hire car with tinyakropol before we went.

we were very pleased with the service we received

car delivered prompt and clean on the morning requested

yavuz was a very nice ,helpful and pleasant man .

left a message for us at reception telling us he was when he was picking it up which saved us getting up to early (we just left the key with them)

i would definately recommend this company and will definately use them in the future .

price was very good - and around 20 pounds per day cheaper than booking from the rent a car in hotel.

nottm
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire

sorry forgot to add website

www.tinyakropol.com

i had a webchat with him before with all my queries and then just sent request .

we paid cash on delivery ,but you can pay online before you go if you wish

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire

Pegasus and Oscar have good cars and are easy to use. Go to Saklıkent, Tlos, Yaka Park, Xanthos, Patara, Kalkan and Kas. Beautıful, fun spots, fabulous coastlıne.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car hire

Flaminpie - what sort of things do you think you would like to see - and that will give us more ideas for suggestions.

ellesmereport
Level Contributor
56 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car hire

thanks for the info, I will check out the website

ellesmereport
Level Contributor
56 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car hire

Hi thanks for the advice are the places you mentioned far away? as we are only away for ten days so will probably only have the car for one or two days at most

ellesmereport
Level Contributor
56 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car hire

not sure really , i have an open mind but dont mind going a little inland to some small villages but like the coast as well.

Thanks in advance

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: car hire

Most places mentioned there are within an hour or so drive - apart from Kas nearer 2 hours.

The nearest village would be Uzumlu (30 mins) and close by that is Cadianda ruins.

Tuana is a good place to drive from as you are close to the main coast road and that saves you going into fethiye, which can be a pain to get through at busy times.

or what about Kaya Koy or Olu Deniz (both 30 Mins) you have to go into Fethiye first for these.

Trouble is the list is endless - stand by for a pile of suggestions.

9. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations