We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

Which Fethiye hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
midlands
Level Contributor
90 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

I am coming diving to Fethiye and want a cheap but clean place to stay. I am traveling alone so safe too. I have been many times before to olu deniz but never stayed in fethiye. I would like to be close to harbour. Any ideas?

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

Are you intending to pre-book or just take a chance on arrival.

also has the diving been booked yet,

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

LOL, FF, are you getting stale? Just tell them that all answers are already out there if they're prepared to look for them, you Fethiye guru.

fethıye
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

you mıght try the çıçek otel opposıte the hello cafe basıc but clean and tıdy closeto harbour. boss name hassan keçeçı tel 6142244

midlands
Level Contributor
90 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

I'm planning to prebook. Diving not booked will arrange when I get there. Like I say I'm not looking for anywhere posh, just a clean bed, nice people. Won't be at accommodation much at all

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

Çıçek Otel as mentioned is reasonably close.

The Hotel Kemal and the Yenıçerı are also very close.

But for a bit more "security" I would suggest you consider some of the Çaliş hotels such as the Oykun - its only 15 mins by Dolmuş or 40 mins by water taxi.

Bristol
Level Contributor
333 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

With regard to diving, we always stay at the Hotel Kemal and see the diving boats going out about a hundred yards away.

Could be quite convenient.

Bourne End, Bucks
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

If you want a cheap pensiyon then there are several in Fethiye just along from the harbour in Karagozler 1. They offer adequate, clean en-suite accommodation for a reasonable price. The bathrooms tend to be small with no shower cubicle so when you shower everything in the room gets wet!

I have stayed at The Irem Pansiyon for a few nights and found it to be perfectly ok with friendly owners. A number of these small guest houses are reviewed on Trip Advisor.

Depending on which dive boat you use the walk from these places will be between 10 and 15 minutes to the mooring.

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

I have stayed at the Cetin Pension for several years, clean and basic. Or try the Kemal hotel which is right on the harbour.

Tour and dive boats ae outside the door, you can see them preparing for the day while having breakfast.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,576 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

Yes Davidmac92

I would also second your suggestion - Cetin pension - always helpful people - Ramazan and Cetin and have stayed there a few years ago.

Also I found a gem of a pension other day which I did not know was there ! Its right behind McDonalds /Pizza house cafe in Fethiye, down the side lane, the Tourist school is on its right. It was basic but clean and cool inside with a roof top sun terrace & sea views - called AL & TO pension. I should not think you would have to book before arrival as quiet at mo. İts easy access if you are going to dive with Divers Delight boat as is at Tuesday Market place end of the promenade, just look for big golden M and you can navigate from there!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bed & breakfast near harbour fethiye

Kemel Hotel beside the PTT and right by the Harbour

Get answers to your questions about Fethiye