We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flossy

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
flossy

hi have any one seen any shops that sell flossy shoes they look like slippers and come in all colours bit like sandshoes thank s

manchester, England
Level Contributor
103 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flossy

Do you mean espadrilles?? They have a cork sole and are flat.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,941 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flossy

I have not seen flossy shoes, but there are lots of shoes that look like them in the shops and markets.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flossy

thanks flossy are made in spain cost about 5 euros there and 20 pound in england

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,472 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flossy

İ had to check on the web, but İ think the boy from KVNC will have very similar shoes, they won't be cheaper though as he sells always the original stuff.

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,941 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flossy

Don't worry, someone will be sellng "genuine fake" flossy's no problem.

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flossy

Just buy a pair of shoes on your first day there, get them wet and leave them in a plastic bag for the duration of your stay. When you're ready to go home, have a look at them. They're bound to have gone "flossy" by then.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flossy

You can get flossy shoes in just about every shop in Newcastle Upon Tyne. Thy cost on average £10. I have four pairs.

2 pairs are Turquoise

1 Pair is Black

1 Pair is White

They are REAL because they have the flossy logo on the back!

Edited: 09 September 2012, 20:23
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flossy

I get most of mine from town. Next to the outdoor poundland in newcastle city centre there is a shop called "Lexi". I get mine from there. You should know where that is since your a toon supporter! ;)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,196 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flossy

Toonfan,If you can bring yourself to come a few miles south to Sunderland there are about 5 shops selling Flossies in a range of colours and styles!

One shop sells them for £10 the others charge £11.99.

There were some on Calis market in May but they were more like Toms,with tucks at the front,and they were £15.

Edited: 09 September 2012, 20:32
Mentioned in this post
Calis Beach
Calis Beach
1,699 Reviews
Fethiye, Turkey
10. Re: flossy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 11:19
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye